Saturday, January 18, 2014
Hummingbird for Bea
My mother-in-law, Bea, likes birds, including hummingbirds. When I saw this metal hummingbird in an Irbid median, I had to get a picture for her.
Plus, across the street from the hummingbird is a billboard for In & Out Burgers. I have heard Bea talk about the In & Out Burger restaurants in the western U.S. (We don't think the In & Out Burger restaurant here is like the one in the U.S. Sometimes, companies here "borrow" the names and emblems of U.S. companies but they are not actually affiliated with that company.)
Because of our Internet service (see "www woes"), I was unsuccessful at sending the photo to Bea and decided to post it here.
We just never know what we will see here in this land that is full of surprises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment