Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blooming Tea


Tonight, I am reminiscing about our 2005 trip to the country of Singapore. That seems like a lifetime ago but the memories are embedded in my mind. It was an amazing experience and I am so glad for the opportunity to visit such a beautiful country. We were blessed to minister under the authority of missionaries Steve and Barbara Willoughby, who have both since passed from this life. The Tabernacle of Joy is a great place in Asia...a beacon of hope in an area of the world that is spiritually dark. 

What is bringing Singapore to the forefront of my mind is the tea I am drinking. It is a blooming tea that we bought in Singapore. Put it in a cup of hot water and watch it open. Fun. The only negative: it tastes a little like a weed; hopefully, it contributes to internal health. That would make up for the weedy flavor!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment