We are preparing to once again head away from St. Louis, this time for points south. We have been able to take in several services at Bethel and they have been refreshing. Pastor Andrew Urshan, with his sweet wife Sister Bethany Urshan by his side, is doing a fantastic job leading the church in devotion and worship to God.
 |
| Pastor Andrew and Sister Bethany Urshan |
Sister Elizabeth Urshan is a shining component of Bethel life. I so appreciate her outstanding example of faithfulness and genuine love for God and His work.
 |
| Sister Elizabeth Urshan and I |
Pastor Jonathan Urshan has gone on to his reward, but his legacy of truth and righteousness continues to be proclaimed where he invested many years of his life: Bethel Pentecostal Church...a lighthouse of hope and haven for the hurting.
While we are away, Bill and I pray often for Bethel and for this great family that God is using for His glory. Greater things are yet to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment