Friday, October 19, 2012

Summer 2012 Recap


The summer months found us anchored in Minnesota, with a few excursions across the border of the “Land of 10,000 Lakes” into Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Iowa. It was a great summer. When it was time to leave, I was both happy and a little sad: happy for all the good things we saw the Lord do and a little sad because I have grown to love Minnesotans. Below are the Summer Stats. To GOD be all the glory.

Number of Churches we Visited: 15
Holy Ghost Infillings: 31
Baptisms: 24

(What we don't have stats for are healing reports, because we do not keep good records of those. Also, it would be impossible to categorize the many services where the Lord blessed in so many other ways. What comes to mind is a family of five praying together at the end of a service, rededicating their lives to God and one another. I think of the numerous people who came to us, expressing how blessed, renewed, and encouraged they were by the Word and the Spirit of God. God - the ultimate multi-tasker - is highly skilled at meeting a plethora of needs...all at one time! We feel blessed to be able to witness His mighty hand at work.)

Miles Traveled: 7,260
Truck and RV Breakdowns: 3
Stuck-in-the-Mud Incidents: 1

Now, we are back in St. Louis. We just enjoyed an excellent General Conference. The preaching and teaching served to invite us all back to the basics, to the real deal, to sincere and clean living, to untainted apostolic doctrine. I was greatly encouraged by what I heard. 

Now, we are on to the next step, wherever that might lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment