This has been a good day. We joined Pastor Simpson for his 50th birthday. His wife's name is also Sylvia. When Sylvia or I hear our names called, we both look. It's funny. It is not a common name, so I am not usually with people who share it. Sylvia and I both like each other a lot. (Boy, wouldn't a psychiatrist have fun with that last sentence!) The Simpsons are so kind...I think they must have spent some time in the presence of Jesus through the years.
Tonight I was so happy to spend the evening with my cousin Joe and his family. I had never met his wife and three children. In fact, we have not seen each other since we were teenagers. (That was a week or so ago!) Joe and Stacy moved to the Raleigh area about six months ago and it was great to connect with them. And to boot, Bill survived the Nerf fight!
Remember high school history? Wilbur and Orville Wright made Kitty Hawk, North Carolina famous after their historic flight near the town.
No comments:
Post a Comment