This week I was blessed to be a part of the ladies retreat for the First Apostolic Church of Biddeford, Maine. It was a wonderful time of teaching and prayer at the Glen House in Newry, Maine. I roomed with Carmel Capotosto and her sweet daughter Paulina. This retreat was delightful, a blessed time of spiritual refreshing.
There is just one thing that I don't like about ladies retreats. Bill and I spend so much time together that I miss him when we are away from each other. I guess the brief time apart is worth it though, because there is something special that happens when ladies come together for a time of fellowship, prayer, fun, and teaching. It is a time to share and grow. I like the informality of the Biddeford ladies retreat. In addition to formal teaching, we also learn when we sit around and chat, sharing with one another things we have learned about living for God.
No comments:
Post a Comment