I just got back from Wal-Mart run to pick up a few items. I saw two interesting things while I was there.
One was a young man who was about six-and-a-half-feet tall and looked like he weighed about 350 pounds. His t-shirt read, "I'm Hard to Kidnap." I did not laugh out loud but did think it was hilarious.
The second notable thing I saw was a pay phone. It was right by the shopping carts. As I selected my cart, I noticed it there, plain as day. I can't remember the last time I saw a pay phone. Then, as I was leaving the store, I actually saw a twenty-something year-old guy talking on it.
Okay, that was random. But, hey, usually my posts are pretty serious so something kind of lighthearted now and then is okay, I think.
Did you notice anything interesting today?
No comments:
Post a Comment