Sunday morning, we ministered at the church in Prescott Valley. Afterwards, Pastor Evans asked us if we had ever been to Sedona. We had not. He told us that it was only about an hour north and set forth his travel agent pitch so convincingly that we decided to go. It was well worth the drive. It is Red Rock country. Bill and I found the health food store. For a treat, he ordered the chai tea latte and I tried the yerba mate latte. Bill found a street with beautiful views of the rocks and we sipped our lattes as we watched the sun set over the town. Lovely.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sedona, Arizona
Sunday morning, we ministered at the church in Prescott Valley. Afterwards, Pastor Evans asked us if we had ever been to Sedona. We had not. He told us that it was only about an hour north and set forth his travel agent pitch so convincingly that we decided to go. It was well worth the drive. It is Red Rock country. Bill and I found the health food store. For a treat, he ordered the chai tea latte and I tried the yerba mate latte. Bill found a street with beautiful views of the rocks and we sipped our lattes as we watched the sun set over the town. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment