It is here and I am happy! Some people enjoy talking about their kids' good grades, their brand new car, or their job promotion. I don't have children, a brand new car (although I do like the one I have!) and I have not received a job promotion lately (what's that?!).
But I must say that it is hard for me to resist being excited each time I publish a book. Thanks for indulging me with a peak at Finally Free.
It has only been in my hands for a little over two weeks and I am already getting good feedback from it. I am happy to hear these reports that are trickling back to me. When an author publishes a book, he or she can never be 100% sure how it will be received. I am grateful to hear that people are already gleaning from Finally Free - Embrace Your Transformation!
Goodbye, stress, worry and anxiety!
Hello, peace, faith and contentment!

No comments:
Post a Comment