Monday, July 8, 2013

The Middle of Nowhere

If you have ever wondered where The Middle of Nowhere is, I think I found it, although I am not precisely sure how to tell someone else how to get here! We are somewhere in north-central North Dakota at the ND UPCI campground. We pulled in this afternoon, after missing one turn. We were directed to turn just after a grain elevator and we passed it up because we saw another, bigger one - the wrong one - about five miles in the distance. Then, when the directions told us to turn onto a gravel road by a white house with red shutters, I knew we were getting close to The Middle of Nowhere. 

Well, here we are. Turns out that The Middle of Nowhere is a pretty nice place. This campground is surrounded by rolling hayfields and we have a million-dollar view of a beautiful lake. 

Our RV is almost completely set up. We will get showers and head to church. It is bound to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment