Thursday, March 28, 2013

40 Days and 40 Nights









For 40 days and 40 nights, we have packed and unpacked 14 times, moving in and out of hotels, homes, and church guest quarters. I will not lie; Although we are deeply indebted to every one who so graciously provided accommodations for us, I am exhausted and I can't wait to sleep in my own bed in my own RV tonight, if all goes as planned. 

But, in spite of the exhaustion of traveling in a crowded pickup truck and having even less consistency in my life than usual, the last six weeks have been great. We have ministered primarily in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, and Connecticut. God has ordered our steps and we have been a part of some incredible services, as the Spirit of the Lord has done His work. 

All He needs is willing vessels to flow through, and His will is beautifully and mightily accomplished. What an awesome God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment