Saturday, March 14, 2020

48 Down, 2 To Go

A few years ago, I traveled through New Jersey. That was the last state I needed to be in to say I had visited all of the lower-48 states. 

Now, the only two states I have yet to visit are Hawaii and Alaska. They are definitely on my bucket list, but not places you just happen to pass through on your way to somewhere else. 

Because we travel so extensively, I am often asked what my favorite state is. If I absolutely had to pick a state, I guess it would be Maine. 

But truthfully, there are things that I like about most of our states. We have such a diverse country. From its topography and climate to varying ethnicities and ways of life, the U.S. has a wide range of offerings. 

"God, you have blessed America. Help us to honor you. Please continue to let your hand of blessing rest upon our great country."

Map: https://posterfoundry.com/laminated-multi-colored-map-of-the-united-states-usa-classroom-educational-chart-sign-poster-18x12-inch/

No comments:

Post a Comment